Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MiTek Industries
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is seeking a versatile and passionate Software Engineer who is responsible for the technical transition of a desktop client/server application into a new web based product. You will have input on all technical aspects of the project, applying industry standards and utilizing past experiences. As a technical leader, you will help decide on technologies, as well as design and implement complex, technical solutions. Come be part of something that is changing the construction industry on a global scale; come be a part of MiTek!
- Refactor existing software and business logic into MicroServices, deployed using containerization
- Collaborate with teams responsible for requirements, development, and quality assurance to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent, and fulfill business needs
- Participate in analysis, design, and code reviews
- Work in an Agile software development environment using Scrum
- Lead, mentor, and coach junior developers
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of design and development (web) experience
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, RESTful APIs, and SOA
- Knowledge of WPF is desirable though not required
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers
MiTek is an E-Verify and
Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard To race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.