Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Engineer – Residential North America Supply Channel
at MiTek Industries
MiTek’s SAPPHIRE® Supply team in Denver is seeking a dynamic and passionate Software Engineer to help pioneer industry changing solutions for lumber suppliers, builder product suppliers, and structural engineers in the North American residential construction industry. MiTek SAPPHIRE® Supply is the one-stop 3D-BIM solution for whole-house estimating and engineered wood design. Be part of a high preforming, collaborative team to innovate, learn, and engage our customers while creating amazing software.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Code, enhance, test, and debug 3D CAD/Engineering desktop software using Microsoft C#, WinForms, SQL Server, and the .NET Framework
- Contribute towards large, breakthrough enhancements to our mature CAD/BIM platform. Efforts typically require refactoring existing logic in addition to writing new components
- Collaborate with business analysts, SQA, and other development teams to ensure solutions are efficient, consistent, and fulfill business needs
- Perform upfront design and analysis on efforts
- Author technical documents such as architecture overview or design specification documents
- Participate in design reviews, code reviews, and collaborative requirements reviews
- Apply generally accepted programming standards and techniques to ensure efficient program logic and data manipulation
- Attendance during regular work hours and overtime as required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related field. Additional, equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with C# (or C++/Java)
- Knowledge of data structures and strong understanding of object-oriented principles
- Be comfortable digging into large, unfamiliar codebases and logs to diagnose, debug, and resolve critical issues
- Desired understanding of mathematical concepts involving algebra and trigonometry
- Ability to play nicely with others while designing extensible and maintainable solutions for complex problems
Office Hours & Travel:
Full Time in Denver, CO. Work from home not available, Limited Travel, Monday-Friday
MiTek is an E-Verify, Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law