Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Software Support Tech I
at MiTek Industries
MiTek® USA Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, Inc. is seeking a versatile and passionate Software Support Tech I who will help resolve both simple and complex software issues to our clients' satisfaction, including but not limited to troubleshooting, creating documentation, and managing multiple issues from open to close. Come be part of something that is changing the construction industry on a global scale; come be a part of MiTek!
- Identify and resolve customer’s issues in a timely manner (via telephone support, written correspondence and through remote assistance software)
- Learn existing Builder Management Software and future software in order to troubleshoot issues
- Work with our CRM CSS (customer relationship management – customer support software) system, NetSuite, keeping track of your own support tickets and following through to completion
- Monitoring and helping other technicians with support tickets
- Collaborate with other departments and teams in troubleshooting issues
- Report software bugs and customer improvement suggestions
Qualified Candidates Will Possess the Following:
- High School Diploma and College Coursework preferred
- One or more years of help desk experience.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills required
- Clear understanding and experience troubleshooting software
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to interact professionally with others; including co-workers, vendors and customers.
Job Location can be:
Greenwood Village, Colorado
Remote could be considered for the right candidate
MiTek is an E-Verify,
Drug and Tobacco-Free Workplace
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.