Model N Boost
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Partner Onboarding Engineer
at Model N Boost
The Partner Onboarding Specialist is responsible for initiating file transmissions from Channel Partners. The Partner Onboarding Specialist must have an understanding of relational databases, including basic knowledge of the SQL language, in order to perform database queries. The Partner Onboarding Specialist will also be responsible for analyzing files, relating needed revisions to Channel Partners, set up of new Channel Partners in the system and review/revision of existing Channel Partner configurations.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Implement, manage and support the onboarding of reporting partners with current clients.
- Analyze and test files that are received from clients.
- Troubleshoot and perform customer service functions.
- Write Extensible Markup Language documents to drive database functions.
- Communicate effectively with clients to support partners in the implementation process.
- Perform high quality work within established time frames
- Monitor a ticket queue and triage/work tickets as necessary.
- Understand data flow for all assigned customers.
Minimum Qualifications/Requirements & Core Competencies:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to quickly and efficiently communicate complex technical issues to people of a wide variety of technical backgrounds, as well as people from entry level roles to executive management.
- Ability to work without extensive direction or oversight.
- Excellent people skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt as priorities change.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Strong knowledge of X12 EDI transaction sets (primarily 867 and 846) using 4010 or 4020 specifications.
- Strong knowledge of EDIFACT transaction sets (SLSRPT, INVRPT, SSDCLAIM).
- Ability to create EDI maps using various EDI mapping tools
- Strong MS Excel and Google Apps Knowledge
- Strong understanding of Windows OS and how it operates in a network domain.
- Operating skills in MS Word and MS Access.
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large amounts of data.
- Working knowledge of XML structures.
- Strong problem solving & investigative skills.
- Ability to conceptualize hierarchical relations.
- Fluent in English
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent a plus
Compensation: We offer competitive plans for medical, dental, flexible spending, life insurance, stock options, 401(k), ESPP, vacation and holiday pay.
About Model N:
Model N is the leader in revenue management solutions. Driving mission-critical business processes such as configure, price and quote (CPQ), contract and rebate management, business intelligence, and regulatory compliance, Model N solutions transform the revenue lifecycle from a series of disjointed operations into a strategic end-to-end process. With deep industry expertise, Model N supports the complex business needs of the world’s leading brands in pharmaceutical, medical device, high-tech manufacturing, and semiconductor across more than 100 countries, including Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Novartis, Microchip Technology and ON Semiconductor. For more information, visit www.modeln.com. Model N® is the registered trademark of Model N, Inc. Any other company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.