Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Modern Technology Solutions, inc.
- # of Openings
- Clearance Required
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Systems Engineer/Analyst to join our team.
At MTSI, our more than 1000 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company were culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
As a recognized "employee comes first" company with over 25 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
Project engineer providing full-time dedicated engineering and acquisition support to the Missile Defense Agency Space Systems (MDA/SS) program office for development of the Hypersonic and Ballistic Tracking Space Sensor (HBTSS) system and the operationalization of the Spacebased Kill Assessment (SKA) program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide systems engineering and integration support to the MDA/SS Technical Director and Chief Engineers:
- Coordinate with various MDA engineering processes and approval bodies to establish functional requirements and operational capacity baselines for SKA
- Support generation of Systems Change Notices (SCNs) to integrate SKA functional capabilities as an element of the Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS)
- Support SCN development and coordinate system upgrades needed to ensure SKA meets applicable MDA Core Standards for system operationalization
- Support generation of Element Specification, Requirements Verification/Traceability and BMDS Interface Control Document(s) (ICD)
- Support development of logistics support documentation for operationalization, to include Life Cycle Support Plan, MDA Assurance Provisions and Parts, Materials, and Process Assurance Plans (MAP/PMAP), and industrial base assessment.
- Current Secret security clearance required, with eligibility for TS-SCI
- 10-15 years of experience in MDA or DoD systems engineering and technical support to program management
- Familiarity with acquisition program baseline management
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Excel and Project (desired: experience with DOORS)
- Bachelor of Science degree (Master’s desired)