Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Security Greeter - 2nd Shift - JOB FAIR ON 8.6.2020
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Job Fair Details:
Date: August 6, 2020 (Thursday)
Time: 9am – 3:00pm
Location: Sheraton Denver West Hotel (360 Union Blvd, Lakewood, CO 80228)
Schedule an Interview: Text MONARCH to 97211 to schedule an interview and not wait in line!
To be considered for an on the spot offer:
* You must apply online at monarchblackhawk.com/careers
* Masks are required
* Temperature check and health screenings before entry
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon, all of which is opening soon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by assisting in safeguarding Company assets and Guest/Team Member safety. Must be friendly and approachable and serve as an escort when necessary. Participate in inspections including safety and theft prevention.
Competitive bas pay with training bonuses and quarterly bonuses!
- Conducts regular ID checks on the Monarch Black Hawk property to ensure all guests who are on property are at least 21 years of age
- Provide the highest level of Guest Service at all times
- Greet all guests, Team Members and vendors in a positive friendly manner.
- Thank guests upon departure.
- Provide security and protection for guests, team members, property, and assets
- Able to answer and assist with questions and promotional events.
- Perform property patrols.
- Provides assistance with escorting when needed for Team Members and/or Guests
- Takes appropriate action, when required, of individuals suspected of illegal activities
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies to facilitate the exchange of mutually beneficial information
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- CPR and First Aid certification preferred (or able to achieve certification after hire).
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.