Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VIP Lounge Bartender/Server JOB FAIR 8.6.2020
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk, Colorado is opening a brand new expansion that will have over 500 luxurious rooms, 4 delectable restaurants, and a full service spa/salon!
Our restaurants will feature a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Specialty Restaurant, and Buffet. Our spa will feature state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, sauna’s, hot tubs and more!
Now hiring bold, motivated, team-focused individuals!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) Will Enjoy:
- Hiring Bonus – non management
- Team Member Referral Program
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedules
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Subsidized Transportation Options
- Free Parking
- Team Member Anniversary Program and Recognition
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) also enjoy:
- 1 week of PTO at 6 months and a 2nd week at 1 year
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability)
- 401k with company match
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Assistance Programs
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
VIP Lounge bartender/ servers are responsible for ensuring prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times. Including but not limited to greeting and communicating with all guests in friendly and courteous manner. Additionally, VIP Lounge bartender/ servers are responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for all guests in the VIP lounge.
- Greet and communicate with all guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ensure prompt expedient and courteous service to all guests at all times.
- Smile and show genuine interest in the guests’ needs or questions and always attempt to accommodate any reasonable request.
- Receive and understand beverage orders and repeat them back to the guest for accuracy.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption.
- Know the ingredients to the most commonly asked for cocktails and specialty drinks, the garnishes they require, the proper glassware for them and the current prices.
- Properly mix and prepare the drinks, set for presentation and serve the desired alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as requested by the guest.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Circulates through the assigned lounge area on a continuous basis to provide superior guest service.
- Contact the Beverage Manager/Supervisor on duty for any guest related issues, if unable to assist in finding an agreeable solution to the defined issue.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, free of dirty glassware, beer bottles and dispose of other trash or waste.
- Abide by the established standards for health, safety and continual side work duties.
- Operate the established POS systems by following correct ordering procedures, identifying the correct drinks provided and that the approved comping procedures are followed, when applicable.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Previous bartender/ server experience required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must obtain an alcohol card (ServSafe or TIPS) Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of 8-10 hr shift.
- Must have basic math/cash handling skills
- Must maintain accurate and proper comp and cash handling procedures in accordance with department policies. Must be able to lift and maneuver heavy items (i.e. cases of alcohol)