Moneta Group LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Advisor - Denver, CO
at Moneta Group LLC
The Advisor will work closely with the Partner and other Advisors on the team to learn and advise on all aspects of the Family CFO business in our new office in Denver, CO. This Advisor will work with partners to give the appropriate advice for clients on issues ranging from investment strategies, retirement planning, education savings, tax strategies, estate planning, insurance strategies, and more. Our Advisors are expected to participate and lead client meetings, as well as work with clients and prospects in new client development and fact finding through financial action plans and reviews. In all client interactions our Advisors need to focus on the 'Why' for Moneta.
Moneta is an independent Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) wholly focused on going further for our clients. We are one firm with many solutions and we provide a full spectrum of financial advisory services, but our true purpose is centered on building relationships and providing exceptional service to our clients around the globe.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Partner to learn all aspects of Family CFO business
- Build deep, lasting relationships with clients and prospects
- Participates in client and prospect meetings including first interviews, confidential fact-finding, financial action plans, implementation meetings, and reviews
- Prepare and/or review financial action plans put together by team members
- Identify and incorporate value-added analysis
- Work with Partner to facilitate services for client including investment management, retirement planning, education planning, tax and accounting services, insurance planning, banking and cash management, business planning, estate planning, and philanthropic strategies
- Commit to ongoing education to remain an authority in family CFO matters
- Develop new client relationships through networking and referrals
- Keep Partner informed on team and client issues
- Ensure 'Why' of Moneta are incorporated into the duties and responsibilities of the role
- CFP, CFA, CPA with tax expertise, or JD with estate planning experience (minimum of one required)
- Minimum of 5 years working as a client service advisor
- Familiarity with general investment offerings and portfolio strategies
- Experience working in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interact well with clients and team members