Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at MYR Group
MYR Group has ranked among the top 20 specialty contractors and top five electrical contractors for more than 23 consecutive years. We currently have an immediate opening for an Accountant Assistant in our Henderson, CO office. Why should you work for MYR Group? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Billing Specialists receive excellent benefits including: medical, dental & vision insurance, paid vacation & holidays, company paid life insurance and a 401K.
What are you waiting for? Build yourself with us!
- Enter, review, and post journal entries.
- Review and enter vendor setups
- Track check payments and process credit card payments
- Bank reconciliation research and follow-up
- Review tax codes in job setups to ensure accuracy
- Create, update, and monitor status reports
- Monitor and assist with accounts payable issues
- Various Office Responsibilities including ordering of office supplies
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable.
With roots dating to 1891 and nearly 5,000 employees nationwide, MYR Group has delivered some of the largest transmission, distribution and substation projects in the United States and is consistently recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as one of the top 5 specialty electrical contracting firms in the country. And we’ve built strong and dedicated employees who have fueled our continued success!
The skills, talents and commitment of our employees is what makes MYR Group a leader in the electrical services industry by allowing us to deliver superior customer service and capitalize on new opportunities. In today’s world, long-term employees who feel valued, challenged and secure in their jobs seem to be more of the rule rather than the exception. Investing in those who invest in us is what makes our company so unique, and is something we are extremely proud of. We understand that providing a satisfying work environment helps us to get the most out of our people, and is what ultimately leads to personal achievement.
So if you are hard-working, dedicated, ambitious and interested in the long-term … the opportunities for recognition, continued professional development and advancement are waiting for you. Join the MYR Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
- Preferably in the process of obtaining an accounting degree
- A minimum of 2 years of accounting related experience
- Highly Proficient with the Microsoft applications Word and Excel
- 10 key by touch
- Team Player
- Basic understanding of Business Systems
- The right candidate must be detail-oriented with exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal capabilities.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Apply at:www.myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.