Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Manager T&D
at MYR Group
Since 1912 Sturgeon Electric has been providing comprehensive electrical construction services to clients throughout the western United States.
So why should you apply to be a Project Manager for Sturgeon Electric Company? Our highly competitive benefits package is a great start! Our Project Managers have excellent benefits including: Medical, Dental & Vision insurance, Paid Vacation & holidays, Company paid Life Insurance a 401K, and more! If you were to ask our Project Managers why they like working for Sturgeon Electric Company, chances are they would say, “Because of the people.” We help each other out. There’s a “we’re all in this together” mentality that prevails.
What are you waiting for, build yourself with us!
Project Manager Duties:
• Submission of request for information to clients
• Acting as main point of contact for projects and facilitating conference calls
• Coordinating meetings, scheduling updates, submitting deliverables, and addressing outstanding 'open items' as requested by clients
• Preparation of look-ahead documents and weekly/monthly progress reports
• Reviewing and monitoring job costs versus budgets
• Reporting to management team
• Other duties as assigned
• Keeping emphasis on the client, develop an understanding of the client's culture, key people and processes
• Interfaces with various staff to include field personnel
• Understand and comply with the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and other industry-specific professional and ethical conduct standards, if applicable
• The essential functions of this position are to be performed in a Company designated office or field location
With roots dating to 1891 and nearly 5,000 employees nationwide, MYR Group has delivered some of the largest transmission, distribution and substation projects in the United States and is consistently recognized by Engineering News-Record (ENR) as one of the top 5 specialty electrical contracting firms in the country. And we’ve built strong and dedicated employees who have fueled our continued success!
The skills, talents and commitment of our employees is what makes MYR Group a leader in the electrical services industry by allowing us to deliver superior customer service and capitalize on new opportunities. In today’s world, long-term employees who feel valued, challenged and secure in their jobs seem to be more of the rule rather than the exception. Investing in those who invest in us is what makes our company so unique, and is something we are extremely proud of. We understand that providing a satisfying work environment helps us to get the most out of our people, and is what ultimately leads to personal achievement.
So if you are hard-working, dedicated, ambitious and interested in the long-term … the opportunities for recognition, continued professional development and advancement are waiting for you. Join the MYR Group Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
Project Manager Skills/Qualifications:
• Prior experience as a Project Manager working with electrical transmission and substation projects
• Prior knowledge and/or ability to learn and understand the estimating process regarding labor hours and equipment
• Proficiency with MS Excel, MS Projects, P6 and Word is required
• Strong verbal, written, analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service skills required
• Salary commensurate with experience
Apply at: www.myrgroup.com. If you require an accommodation to complete the online application, please call our Employment Hotline at 1-855-635-1321.
MYR Group Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.