National Cattlemen's Beef Association
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Foodservice Account Manager
at National Cattlemen's Beef Association
|Posted||July 25, 2019|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Company||National Cattlemen's Beef Association|
|Location||9110 East Nichols Avenue #300|
Centennial, CO 80112
We are always looking for talented, self-motivated individuals to join our team. If you think you are ready to be a part of an exciting team, then we encourage you to continue with this applicant friendly, online job application!
National Cattlemen's Beef Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
We are the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association, and we come to work every day to work on behalf of our country’s nearly one million cattle farmers and ranchers. You may have heard of the iconic Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. brand, which for more than 25 years has helped promote beef. One of our core jobs is to continue to increase awareness of the Beef. It’s What’s For Dinner. brand at point-of-sale because we know it helps drive beef demand.
We have an exciting role open right now on our Supply Chain Outreach and Engagement team in our Denver office. The Foodservice Account Manager is responsible for serving as a Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner. brand ambassador and relationship manager to the foodservice operator segment of the beef supply chain.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and trusted relationship manager to targeted national foodservice chain accounts to enhance beef’s presence throughout the supply chain working against the overall goal to position beef as the top protein. Build account relationships, actively listen to needs and bring forward new opportunities for beef brand growth and beef sales increases with targeted accounts.
- Develop and execute an annual plan for extending Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner. campaigns, assets and resources. For each targeted account, define goals, make daily decisions, recommend/request resources, and guide implementation of mutual partnerships to extend organizational goals to accounts. Measure and analyze account engagement efforts and long-term success.
- Identify, execute and evaluate partnership opportunities with targeted accounts that are synergistic with current organizational campaigns or strategies and maximize checkoff account investments to ensure that consumers at point-of-purchase are reached with core messaging and or/content assets developed as part of campaigns. Partnerships should aim to increase awareness of the Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner. brand and increase beef sales, plus result in unique learnings for the brand.
- Identify opportunities within targeted accounts to provide brand-focused educational opportunities that create unique value and ongoing opportunities for increasing the value of the brand to the supply chain.
- Increase value and volume of foodservice operator touchpoints, including procurement, marketing/communications and other business decision-makers (such as C-suites). Drive increased sign-ups for organizational communication vehicles such as Beef News Now.
- Track and proactively share with supervisor(s) account interactions including meetings, projects, opportunities, emails, calls and completed tasks.
- Help identify and facilitate annual supply chain conference sponsorship and/or educational experiences.
- Serve as a trusted partner and information source on the foodservice segment for NCBA and State Beef Council staff. Collaborate with internal staff and states in brand extension and outreach to the foodservice segment.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required.
- The Foodservice Account Manager should possess a bachelors degree or higher in Business, Marketing or related field and/or 5+ years equivalent in food marketing experience.
- The individual also must have a thorough understanding of the food/meat industry and be a strong advocate for the promotion and consumption of beef. The individual should have extensive knowledge of foodservice operations including experience in the merchandising and marketing of beef with a demonstrable track record of success; experience with packer/processor operations is a plus.
- The individual should demonstrate the ability to work as part of cross-collaborative teams and should demonstrate a high level of professionalism, trustworthiness, dependability and initiative. They should have the ability to execute meetings, contracts and budgets and should have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Computer proficiency including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and CRM are required.
- Overnight travel is required for this position up to 35%. May require travel and/or work on weekends.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Time