National Jewish Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Human Resources Coordinator - Talent Acquisition
at National Jewish Health
The Human Resources Coordinator - Talent Acquisition plays a key role in the organization through the full lifecycle of acquiring and managing talent. Responsibilities include assisting with the day-to-day activities of attracting talent; ensuring compliance and confidentiality; creating an outstanding candidate and client experience; managing pre-employment; participating in onboarding; assisting new hires; and building relationships with both candidates and clients.
- Partners with recruiters to obtain a clear understanding of open positions, assists in posting positions on external websites, and tracks this information.
- Participates in the post-offer process including but not limited to drafting offer letters, background checks, pre-employment paperwork, verifications, etc. and the communication to all individuals involved.
- Researches, analyzes, and successfully resolves a broad spectrum of inquiries.
- Sources for talent on external websites as assigned. Processes volunteers, interns/externs through the affiliate process.
- Coordinates and delivers new hire orientation presentation for each scheduled orientation class.
- Schedules, registers, plans, tracks and attends recruitment events and activities.
- Tracks recruiting activities using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and provides candidate status on an up-to-date basis. Ensures the integrity of the data in ATS including but not limited to up-to-date candidate records and job postings.
- Provides recruiting metrics and assists in the development and administration of spreadsheets, tracking tools, presentations etc., using application software. Identifies trends and recommends remedies.
- Assist with onboarding and new hire paperwork including validating I-9 documentation, data entry, ID badges, and creating and maintaining files.
- Assists with the Corporate Benefit Programs, working with new and existing vendors on negotiated discount programs for NJH employees.
- Assists with interview schedules, travel, lodging, etc. for applicants as applicable.
- Cross trained to provide coverage for other areas of Human Resources including but not limited to Affiliate, Observer, temporary employees, Foreign National program and New Employee Orientation (as assigned).
- All other duties as assigned.
- Accountability: Accepts full responsibility for self and contribution as a team member; displays honesty and truthfulness; confronts problems quickly; displays a strong commitment to organizational success and inspires others to commit to goals; demonstrates a commitment to National Jewish Health.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing major changes in work responsibilities or environment; adjusting effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Attention to Detail: Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time. Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Cooperates with others to accomplish common goals; works with employees within and across his/her department to achieve shared goals; treats others with dignity and respect and maintains a friendly demeanor; values the contributions of others.
- Customer Focus: Ensuring that the customer perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet customers’ and own organization’s needs.
- Informing and Communicating: Clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Initiative: Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
Less than 10%
- Be available to work as scheduled and report to work on time.
- Be willing to accept supervision and work well with others.
- Be well groomed, appropriately for your role and wear ID Badge visibly.
- Be in compliance with all departmental and institutional policies, the Employee Handbook, Code of Conduct and completes NetLearning by due date annually.
- Adheres to safe working practices and at all times follows all institutional and departmental safety policies and procedures.
- Wears appropriate PPE as outlined by the infection control policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates compliance with all state, federal and all other regulatory agency requirements.
High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Minimum of one (1) year of Human Resources experience
Special Training, Certification or Licensure
Experience with an Applicant Track System (ATS) and/or PeopleSoft experience preferred.