Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Natural Grocers
- Job ID
- 4403 Table Mt Dr
- Distribution Center
The Facilities Coordinator is responsible for the successful communication and coordination of repair and maintenance requests for the retail and corporate locations of Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage. This position monitors and maintains work orders through a CMMS (Service Channel); tracks progress of repairs and follows through to completion; maintains location notes and pertinent store information in Service Channel. This position will be scheduled for weekend coverage.
- Dispatch outside service vendors through Service Channel to address store maintenance issues
- Effectively identify reported maintenance related emergencies and notify Facilities Manager to ensure appropriate immediate action is taken
- Provide work order status updates to stores for emergency and urgent maintenance calls
- Review and follow up on open work orders in Service Channel to ensure resolution and closing of tickets is occurring
- Update location and other related data in Service Channel as required
- Assist with training new store managers on the functions and use of the system
- Bid services for pricing and create work orders for external vendors as needed
- Identify and communicate recurring or failed R&M issues to Facilities Manager
- Provide telephone assistance to stores for troubleshooting maintenance issues
- Collaborate with, and provide assistance to store team members in delivering timely solutions while providing World Class Customer Service to internal and external customers
- Maintain professional relations at all times in dealing with customers and vendors
- Participate in training sessions, and complete all required training assignments for Natural Grocers
- Perform related and other duties as assigned by Facilities Manager, including inventory and warehouse/office organizing
Although this is a general outline of job responsibilities all employees are expected to be “hands on” and do whatever it takes to get the job done and make the company thrive.
- Minimum 2 years general office administration experience preferred
- Knowledge and preferred experience of warranty management
- Strong time management and exceptional organizational skills
- Strong computer skills using Windows and Office including Excel
- Ability to prioritize and balance changing priorities with attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal customer service skills are a must
- Skilled in handling multiple assignments, deadlines and high pressure situations
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
This job description is not an employment contract. It does not guarantee a job or that the above listed duties are the limit of responsibilities. The job and job description are subject to change with and without notice. Employees are required to accomplish any and all tasks assigned to him/her by their Manager and/or other corporate managers that may not be listed in this job description.