Northrop Grumman Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Manager Computer Analysis 2
at Northrop Grumman Corporation
Job Reference #: 18022107
Transforming the future of technology… The Aurora Data Center is a key provider of Program computing for Northrop Grumman's Space ISR business with connectivity across CONUS. This Data Center location is a program repository for Space ISR computing, storage and networking assets. This position will report to the Enterprise Data Center Operations Manager and will have direct responsibility to meet the Data Center needs of each program housed there. This manager will lead all aspects of Aurora Colorado Data Center. This includes (but not limited to) facility uptime and safety, day to day operations and SLA adherence, site facilities support and coordination, disaster recovery, policy interpretation, adherence to budgets and schedules and site project management.
The successful candidate will build relationships with the other functional areas within Enterprise Services (IT solutions, Information Assurance and Security), as well as with local facilities staff, and suppliers to ensure success of this Data Center. The individual will have a proven track record in a fast pace environment while delivering a quality work product. The manager will focus on the end user experience as well as providing customer satisfaction to the key stakeholders by providing the highest level of uptime. The Candidate should possess good interpersonal and leadership skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a strong willingness to learn.
The Data Center Manager must have working knowledge of ICD security requirements relative to infrastructure configuration and management, access and equipment disposition. The position requires the individual to have a close working relation with Industrial Security, Information Assurance, Classified IT Services Programs and Facilities to ensure “all” security compliance requirements are met and maintained.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Facilities Operation, Maintenance, and Planning – Coordinate Power, Cooling, Space Utilization, Fire Suppression
- Disaster Recovery/Resiliency for Compute equipment and Systems supporting the data center
- Strategic Planning (Providing annual long term planning of data center)
- Change Control – Facilities/Server/Storage/Network Planning
- Equipment Lifecycle Refresh
- Audit/Insurance/Customer/Security Compliance
- Access Management/Logging
- Program Support/Planning
The position is located at the Northrop Grumman Aurora facility in Aurora, Colorado.
- Bachelor's degree with 9 years of relevant experience or master's degree with 7 years of relevant experience.
- Candidates must have a current DOD SCI level security clearance (or higher) with an original adjudication, or a periodic reinvestigation date, completed within the last 6 years to be considered.
- Demonstrated performance in working in a fast paced environment while delivering a quality work product and having positive customer satisfaction.
- Flexible hours are required, with a willingness to work weekends/off hours as needed for planned work or unplanned break/fix support.
- Previous Data Center, Network Infrastructure, Server/Storage experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.