Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Help Desk Support Technician
at NuAxis Innovations
We’re going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun people.
Grow with us! As a small business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the growth, success, and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community.
We are currently seeking a Help Desk Support Technician for a full time position. This role will be responsible for providing first line support to end users. This role will act as the point of contact for initial problem reporting and will be required to perform triage on reported problems, collect necessary information and escalate for resolution if necessary. We are looking to have a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role.
Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include:
- Troubleshoot, resolve and provide solutions to end-user problems involving workstations, laptops, tablets, smart phones and standard software and applications.
- Onboard new users to include setup and deployment of hardware and software
- Respond to questions and issues in person, over the phone or via email
- Address user issues and follow up to ensure the issues are resolved
- Provide sufficient information to diagnose and resolve issues
- Log, manage and track user issues
Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience supporting large number of users with technical questions and issues
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills that include a thorough understanding of how to interpret users’ technical questions and issues, and ability to resolve these issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Proficiency with Help Desk and Ticket Management Software
High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
Does this opportunity sound like a fit for you? If so, join our talent community and click to apply now!!
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.