Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Numotion is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, we are helping more people live more freely. We are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
Numotion is looking for an Operations Manager to help fulfill our mission of improving the lives of people with disabilities by enabling them to actively participate in everyday life.
Operations Manager coordinates and manages the efforts of the branch personnel to ensure the provision of quality customer service while maintaining safe and efficient operations. The Operations Manager assumes responsibility for effective and timely order processing at the branch level.
- Recruits, hires, trains, disciplines and terminates staff as needed.
- Assesses competency, capacity and performance of direct reports.
- Assures direct reports effectively supports the needs of Assistive Technology Professional.
- Assures Customer Service (Intake) staff effectively manages Orders in Process through OIP meetings and delivery planning for rehab and service orders.
- Assures Seating are effectively scheduled.
- Assures that Customer Care Coordinators maintain effective relationships with referrals and customers.
- Assures that Customer Care Coordinators staff can effectively work with other departments to move orders.
- Works with Director of Field Operations to balance load of Orders in Process to maintain order processing efficiency.
- Assures on-site physical inventory is effectively managed and controlled.
- Works with Director of Field Operations to meet and exceed financial goals. Fiscally responsible for direct branch related operating expenses such as office supplies, warehouse supplies, overtime, vehicle related expenses, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills and problem resolution abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous leadership experience.
- Strong ability to assess job competency and manage capacity of staff.
- Strong ability to delegate and drive results thru accountability
- Basic understanding of financial reporting – specifically Profit and Loss Statements
- Strong understanding of inventory management.
Working for Numotion, you will receive a competitive wage and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, a 401 K plan and life insurance.
Numotion is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Numotion is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.