Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Support, Clerical
- # of Openings
- Job ID
OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
OBXtek is recruiting for an Administrative Support, Clerical professional support to other DAD-A functions to support the Defense Health Agency (DHA), Acquisition Support Services project in Aurora, Colorado. Duties for this job include:
- Provide support to the Office Chief on Specific tasks include, but are not limited to supporting Professional Services-Contracting Division (PS-CD), Managed Care-Contracting Division (MC-CD), Health Information Technology-Contracting Division (HIT-CD), Defense Health Military System-Contracting Division (DHMS-CD), Procurement Policy & Acquisition Systems Division (PP&ASD), and Business Operations Division (BOD) offices.
- Provide subject matter expertise on all matters pertaining to the business rules that guide staffing practices/procedures and provide general rules and guidelines for business functions.
- Review work products for correctness and adherence to DHA's standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepare briefings, talking papers and bullet background papers for presentation to senior executive level officials in the military and civilian service. Ensure correctness and adherence to DoD's and DHA's standards, policies, and procedures.
- Prepare responses to Congressional inquiries. Ensure correctness and adherence to DoD's and DHA's standards, policies, and procedures.
- Provide administrative support including typing, filing distribution of reports, data entry, and preparation of presentations, meeting scheduling and other administrative duties.
Must be able to pass a Public Trust background clearance.
Bachelor's degree with a major in any field that includes or is supplemented by at least 24 semester hours in any combination of the following fields: business, English, or communications.
Provide general-purpose administrative and clerical support for project tasks.
Excellent organization and communications skills; technical typing; data entry; filing; scheduling appointments; arranging travel itineraries; maintaining visitor control; and answering telephones.
Microsoft Office experience is required.
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.