Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Systems Security Architect
- # of Openings
- Cyber Services
- Job ID
OBXtek Inc. is an established, award-winning, service disabled veteran owned business providing information technology and professional management services to the federal government. Our corporate growth has coincided with our investment in our employees as well as in outreach to our civilian and military community.
OBXtek is currently staffing for an Information Systems Security Architect who performs Information Systems Security Architect (ISSA) duties. This person will architect and engineer security solutions to including identifying, assessing, and presenting options for meeting functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
- Engineers systems and solutions to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements with emphasis on security as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Identifies, assesses, and presents options for meeting the functional and technical requirements including hardware and software updates or upgrades.
- Responsible for developing high level system design diagrams.
- Evaluates analytical and systematic problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Develops security requirements for hardware, software, and service acquisitions.
- Evaluates the adequacy of security measures.
- Evaluates IT enclave systems and assess risk posture and system security findings and recommends mitigation.
- Reviews of security assessment and authorization (A&A) documentation in support of Risk Management Framework
Top Secret security clearance
- 2 years experience performing ISSA activities.
- 5 years experience in areas of IT security or information assurance
- Master Degree in computer science or related field; or no degree and 10 years cybersecurity support experience
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification
- Experience with DoD Space Program
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with analyzing vulnerabilities, assessing risks, and assessing security controls
- Experience with one or more tools such as ArcSight, Palantir, LogRhythm, Manticore, HBS
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, Virginia and founded in 2009, OBXtek is a fast-growing leader in the government contracting field. Our mission is Our People…Our Reputation. Our people are trained professionals who enhance our customers’ knowledge and innovation using technology, collaboration, and education.
We offer a robust suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
As a prime contractor for 93% of our current work, OBXtek pairs lessons learned across disciplines with industry standard quality practices such as CMMI-Dev Level III, ITIL, 6Sigma, PMI, and ISO. Our rapid growth has been recognized by INC500, the Washington Business Journal, and Washington Technology magazine.
OBXtek is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.