Jupiter Consolidated Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jupiter Consolidated Group
Project Estimator/Project Manager – Level I (E.50)
Department: Corporate Workplace Services
Supervisor: Director of CWS
Estimator will define furniture installation scope and issue RFP (Requests for Proposals ) to vendors across the country , analyzing responses, and preparing labor quotations.
Project Estimator are responsible for understanding scope, defining furniture installation scope, and getting vendors to adhere to scope at a reasonable price.
Project Estimator manages all quote requests and new project scope definition.
Project Estimator manage all RFP to vendors in all markets across the US.
Project Estimator are responsible to meet the performance, schedule and cost constraints of the project
Project Estimator are basically responsible for project planning, customer interface, resource allocation, and communication
Project Estimator manage and solve all installation issues that arise during a project.
Project Estimator are functionally responsible for project scope management, project quality management, project time management and project cost managementPosition Requirements
- Must be dynamic, proactive, very detailed , very logical with a take charge attitude
- Must have basic knowledge of commercial furniture drawings, facilities, logistics and furniture installations
- Must have understanding of furniture parts, pieces, spec guides, furniture assembly and connectivity to power/data ability
- Must be willing to develop computer skills
- Must have excellent communications skills both verbally and in e-mails
- Must have basic operations skills with planning, coordinating, and execution of a plan
- Must be able to understand a floor plan and determine the scope of a project
- Must be able to organize all RFP’s in Excel
- Must be have experienced use of Outlook and Excel
- Must be willing to learn Google Drive, PlanGrid, Asana, Word, and Blue Beam
Corporate Workplace Services is an equal opportunity employer.