Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coordinator, Human Resources
at Ogilvy PR
- Requisition ID
- Human Resources
The Human Resources department at Ogilvy is an integral part of the success of the agency’s business. As a department we hope to enable our employees, managers, and teams with the tools, resources, support, and guidance they need to complete the important task of making our clients brands matter.
As a coordinator your work will directly impact the perception of human resources and therefore the success of our team. We are looking for someone who can master the administrative aspects of the role and think strategically about how they can add value to their work. The role requires one to act with a sense of urgency, be resourceful, and take ownership of the details.
- Provide administrative support to Human Resources team. Activities may include phone coverage, calendar management, filing, expenses, and reporting
- Process daily employee action requisition (EAR) forms such as hires, transfers, status changes, terminations, etc.
- Draft offer letters, promotion letters, and transfer letters for review and delivery
- Work with the onboarding team to ensure that all new hires are accounted for and that their systems, orientation schedule, and workspace are set up properly
- Ensure that the exit interview process is handled properly. Ensure that exit surveys and checklists are completed, that exit conversations with HRBPs are scheduled, and that benefits information, exit guidelines for managers, etc. are distributed
- Create and maintain organizational charts for numerous brands and corporate departments; accurately reflect new hires, open positions, temps, etc
- Support business partners during the recruitment process by liaising with talent acquisition on scheduling, status updates, etc
- Responsible for running ad hoc reports in SAP (human resources employee database system) and completion reports
- Partner with Learning and Development team to provide training attendance reports to Human Resources Business partners and division leaders
- Assist employees with employment verification requests and other ad hoc questions and requests as needed
- Assist with HR-related projects/programs and collaborate with fellow HR Coordinators on a regular basis
- An interest in pursuing a career in Human Resources with a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience in a corporate work environment, preferably in HR
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be results driven and take appropriate steps to achieve goals
- Ability to deliver timely, accurate work and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
- A positive, collaborative and people first approach a must
- Grace under pressure as priorities and assignments shift rapidly
- Proactively look for opportunities to take on additional work and/or projects
- Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships with clients and colleagues
- Ability to learn new technology systems in a short timeframe
- Technical mastery including MS Word/PowerPoint/Excel and Keynote
- Experience using Human Resource Information systems such as SAP/Oracle/PeopleFluent/iCims, etc
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment