Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Seasonal Cook II AM
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
- Support lead cook and supervisor
- Help to train new employee.
- Control quality and consistency of all food served.
- Ensure station is set for service 15 minutes prior to service.
- Ensure all food supplies necessary for service are in appropriate supply on a timely basis.
- Assist in controlling food cost.
- Required to learn all menu items produced by assigned station.
- Refrigeration and serving of cold food.
- Production of orders.
- Help to make sure of product availability for all outlets items.
- Directs proper sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Keep kitchen clean and organize every day by any business
- Ensure staff follows Ecosure rules and procedures.
- Ensures that all kitchen equipment is in good working order.
- Report proper maintenance of all walk-in coolers (rotation of food products and cleanliness).
- Ensure food quality and consistency.
- Knows hotel and kitchen expectations and the proper guidelines.
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 70 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift. Requires repetitive motion.
- Thorough knowledge of food handling and preparation techniques.
- Basic math skills needed to understand and implement recipes and measurements.
- Good eye/hand coordination needed to use all kitchen equipment.
- Must have prior experience to include sautéing, broiling & fry cooking.
- Requires a working knowledge of sanitation standards.
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance