Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Spa Concierge | Seasonal
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
The Spa Front Desk Concierge assumes a pivotal role in the Spa operation relating directly and indirectly to the overall guest satisfaction and to the ultimate success of the Hotel and Spa. Given the integral nature of the position, the spa concierge demeanor must be reflective at all times of the highest quality standards of professionalism exemplified by Omni Hotels, as they are responsible for the best experience possible being both the first and last point of contact. A consistently positive attitude and knowledge of all facets of the operation with attention to detail are required.
- To work as part of the Spa therapy team to consistently provide the highest possible standard of guest service, creating a sensory journey for guests helping them to rest, relax and regain a sense of balance and harmony in their lives.
- Book and confirm appointments, greet guests, provide tours, beverages and check in and check out guests.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and pre-sell services and products
- Relay with confidence both product and service benefits to guests.
- Assist guests in retail area as needed.
- Work closely with Spa Manager to communicate spa goals & objectives, policies and procedures, prices and relevant information to staff.
- Ensure all guest challenges are resolved in a timely manner and management is made aware of situation.
- Ensure retail display inventory levels are accurate and shelves are dust-free.
- Ability to open, close and work closely with cash handling procedures.
- Assist with closing of all retail sales at front desk.
- Maintain an accurate shift log so that any and all noteworthy items that are needed to be known by a following shift or management are fully noted.
- Relay with confidence both service and product benefits to guests.
- Assist team and managers with miscellaneous duties.
- Ability to set up, break down and maintain beverage bars in lounges and fitness facility.
- Assist with locker room maintenance and restocking /filling locker room products.
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate with our associates, members and guests.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Computer skills to include basic office programs.
- Able to remain calm and professional in a busy environment.
- Able to stand for at least 7 hours per day and squat or bend to lift up to 30 lb. boxes.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.