Omni hotels & resorts
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tap Room Busser| Seasonal Full Time
at Omni hotels & resorts
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Category (Portal Searching)
- Food & Beverage
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort’s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.
To assist servers in any way possible to ensure proper, prompt, and courteous service to all guests.
- Knowledge of fine dining/ upscale service/ serving specifics
- Must have knowledge of all food menus offerings
- Must have strong communications skills
- Station set-up
- Stock needed supplies in side stations
- Get ice supply for side stations
- Dust all tables to include table legs
- Pick-up linen from laundry
- Check off and pick-up storeroom supplies
- Set tables with clean, pressed linen, china, silver, and glassware
- Ensure furniture and floors are clean and arranged according to specifications
- Assist servers during meal period
- Remove any extra settings
- Coffee maker/urn, cappuccino machine, beverage machines, trays, dishware, silverware, glassware
- Reach-in cooler is clean and organized
- Interior of hotel, in the restaurant, and kitchen. Exposure to extreme temperatures
- Exterior of Hotel with exposure to weather conditions
- Exposure to Food and Beverage hazardous cleaning chemicals
- Exposure to food items and beverages
- Must have experience in selling and presenting wine
- Must be able to work a variety of shifts, including weekends and holidays
- Maintain a professional business appearance, attitude, and performance
- Must be Food Handler certified
- Move, bend, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance. Stand or walk for an extended period or for an entire work shift in an indoor/outdoor environments
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.