OneNeck IT Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at OneNeck IT Solutions LLC
- OneNeck IT Solutions
If you are a motivated individual with a technical background and driven to succeed, we have a great sales opportunity for you in our Denver, CO market!
The Account Executive - Hosting is responsible for selling solutions and services to the key executives and staff at target companies. Focus of these sales efforts will be exclusive to Hosting Solutions (Colocation, Cloud, Managed Services, Application Management, Advanced / Professional Services, and Implementation Services). Although this position may also identify hardware resale opportunities, pursuit of resale opportunities would occur in partnership with a Hardware Account Executive.
The Account Executive - Hosting also pursues new clients within the geographic territory and/or account lists as outlined by leadership. Contributions expected include support of the business unit and effective collaboration within the organization to achieve organizational goals. General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Partnering to develop successful strategic sales pursuit plans of targeted accounts
- Pursuing new customer relationships to achieve projected revenue growth, conducting cold calls and professional networking.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers, partners, and coworkers.
- Gathering prospect requirements and participating in technical solution designs.
- Developing professional presentations, correspondence, and responding to RFPs.
- Creating and articulating well-structured sales proposals based on customer needs and desires.
- Maintaining sales CRM database of current and prospective clients. Adhering to defined sales processes and procedures.
- Attending trade shows, and following-up on direct marketing activities.
- Remaining up-to-date on current industry trends, along with new products and services.
Note: This position may be hired at the Account Executive or Senior Account Executive level given the skills/experience of the candidate and business need.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) -OR- 4+ years professional work experience.
- 2+ years sales and/or customer support experience; must include prior experience selling technology products, services and/or complex technical solutions.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance.
- Travel as necessary and based on business need.
- Self-directed and highly-motivated.
- Energetic, with a competitive spirit and a results-driven, goal-oriented attitude.
- Knowledge, interest, and passion for technology.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and Word.
- Curiosity and excellent problem solving skills.
- Good time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
#OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., employs nearly 550 people throughout the U.S. The company offers hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, enterprise application management, advanced IT services, hardware and local connectivity via top-tier data centers in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon and Wisconsin. OneNeck's team of technology professionals manage secure, world-class, hybrid IT infrastructures and applications for businesses around the country. Visit oneneck.com.
Employment at TDS is subject to post-offer, pre-employment drug testing. EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disability.