OneNeck IT Solutions LLC
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Solutions Architect - Networking
at OneNeck IT Solutions LLC
- OneNeck IT Solutions
OneNeck IT Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and accomplished Solutions Architect – Networking in the Denver, CO area.
Our thought leadership, innovative engineering and hybrid, custom-designed solutions help customers reduce costs, improve service levels, increase revenues and gain local-to-global competitive advantages. OneNeck offers end-to-end, enterprise-class IT solutions, including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, enterprise application management, professional services, IT hardware and top tier data centers. Come join and add value to our team!
The Solutions Architect - Networking is the primary presales technical resource for the field sales force and is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation and proposal stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate for our products. This includes being able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users, being able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, and being able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
The Solutions Architect - Networking supports the sales force in attaining their stated revenue objectives by providing presales technical assistance for network infrastructure and base security solutions. The Solutions Architect - Networking provides detailed network and application design, engineering recommendations and network consulting for the opportunities that are identified by the field sales force.
In conjunction with the sales professional, this position is also responsible for assisting with network and application discovery of the customer's current internetworking architecture, providing network design, consulting advice regarding hardware, software and connectivity into the existing customer environment as a potential solution and technical sales support for proposal development and presentations. The Solutions Architect - Networking serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) to the sales teams for infrastructure, network and software requirements. Further, this position is an available resource to our customers by transferring knowledge to allow them to be better consumers.
- Bachelor’s degree -OR- 4+ years professional work experience.
- 7+ years hands-on IT experience with network solutions and architecture.
- 5+ years experience as a Networking Engineer (route/switch or wireless) or related operational Engineering role.
- 2+ years experience interfacing with customers and providing technical solutions.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license, insurance, and have access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel up to 30% or as business needs dictate.
- CCNP or CCDP (in networking, wireless or security) -OR- CCIE strongly preferred.
- Experience with consultative selling or solution-based sales in a technical field.
- Experience with hosted or cloud UC technologies (i.e. Broadsoft / BroadCloud).
- Strong understanding of routing technologies and applications, specifically Cisco-related products
- Preferred vendor product knowledge: Cisco, Palo Alto Networks
- Working knowledge of networking protocols such as TCP/IP, IPv6, WAN routing (such as OSPF, BGP, EIGRP)
- Familiarity with Wireless Networking infrastructure and RF design best practices
- Understanding of network based systems and appliances such as firewalls, routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Ability to interface effectively with customers and internal departments such as engineering and operations at the technical level to deliver a solution that serves the customer’s needs.
- Ability to gather relevant facts and develop and successfully pursue a business case including revenue opportunities, network diagrams and capital requirements.
- Ability to communicate directly to technical teams and provide network and collaboration architecture layout based on solutions' performance needs.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal presentation).
OneNeck IT Solutions LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Telephone and Data Systems, Inc., employs nearly 550 people throughout the U.S. The company offers hybrid IT solutions including cloud and hosting solutions, managed services, enterprise application management, advanced IT services, hardware and local connectivity via top-tier data centers in Arizona, Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon and Wisconsin. OneNeck's team of technology professionals manage secure, world-class, hybrid IT infrastructures and applications for businesses around the country. Visit oneneck.com.
We offer competitive salary and a strong total rewards package. To learn more about this position or our company, please visit oneneck.com.
Employment at OneNeck is subject to post-offer, pre-employment drug testing. EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disability.