Optimal Home Care
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
OT, Occupational Therapist, Home Healthcare
at Optimal Home Care
- Per Visit
- Full Time
Optimal Home Care has an immediate Full-time opening for an Occupational Therapist covering Englewood, Highlands Ranch, Littleton, and the surrounding communities.
Service to our clients takes place in residential care facilities and traditional residences.
Join an Industry Leader in Home Health Care with...
- Outstanding Agency Culture
- Local Ownership and Longstanding Success
- Excellent Reputation
- Competative per-visit compensation
- A Full Benefits Package (Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Optional Auto Use Program
- A supportive environment with superb on-boarding, and opportunities to earn CEUs
Optimal Home Care, Inc. is a Colorado-owned and operated home health care and private duty agency that serves Metro Denver and the Front Range. We offer both skilled home health and non-medical home care services. Optimal Home Care is Medicare and Medicaid certified as well as CHAP accredited.
Established in 2004, Optimal has grown to a diverse workforce of over 270 staff and continues to grow as we strive to provide the "best home care possible," while preserving the agency founder's core values of Commitment, Advocacy, Respect and Excellence to meet our patient's needs. The collaborative efforts of the Optimal team have produced a company culture of family, integrity, innovation, flexibility, personal and professional growth, and excellence. We'd love to see if Optimal and you are a fit for each other!
- Graduate of an occupational therapy school
- Accredited by the Council of Medical Education of the AMA in collaboration with the American Association of Occupational Therapists and/or by the State Department of Education in the specific state where employed.
- Registered by the Occupational Therapist Association and licensed in the state of practice if the state has registration practices.
- Have at least one (1) year of appropriate experience as an O.T.
- These positions report to the Rahab Services Manager and Director of Patient Clinical Services