Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Applications Sales Representative HCM- Higher Education-Colorado/AZ/Utah/New Mexico
at Oracle Corporation
Selling into Higher Education Named Accounts. Full Suite Cloud HCM- AZ or CO or Utah or NM
Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system. In addition, Oracle's open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership. Oracle's 110,000 global employees are critical to that success.
It is an amazing time to be part of the Oracle HCM Sales team as it helps its customers transform the way they use technology to engage employees, maximize performance and drive business results. With the arrival of Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud, Oracle is defining Modern HR which empowers the individual by leveraging easy to use tools that are personalized, social, deliver insights and cover the full employee lifecycle. With Oracle HCM Cloud, companies can find, grow, and retain the best talent, enable collaboration, provide complete workforce insights, increase operational efficiency and make it easy for everyone to connect on any device.
· Job duties are varied and complex requiring independent judgment, collaboration and leadership.
· Preferred 5 years Applications sales experience focusing on large, complex strategic accounts. Requires highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team-based environment and execute upon agreed strategy.
· Ability to penetrate accounts and represent the Oracle value proposition as well as specific HCM-based value and capability messaging.
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills are staples of the position.
Bachelor degree or equivalent minimum preferred
Solutions in the HCM group
· Global Core Human Capital Mgmt
· Work Life Solutions
· HR Optimization and Analytics
· Talent Acquisition
· Performance Mgmt
· Career Succession
· Compensation Mgmt
· Benefits Administration
· Payroll Mgmt
· Sales Incentive Compensation Mgmt
· Time and Labor Mgmt
· Leave Mgmt
· Project Mgmt