Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Senior Manager - Global R&D
at Oracle Corporation
Oracle is hiring a Senior Tax Manager to conductglobal research and development credit studies, interview and document eligiblecredits and prepare calculations and applicable tax return forms.
- Prepare quarterly and annual global R&D credit calculations for use in estimating taxes and income tax provisions.
- Prepare annual global R&D credit studies and corresponding calculations.
- Schedule and conduct informational interviews.
- Investigate opportunities to expand R&D credit claims.
- Respond to tax notices and inquires.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with audit support and documentation, including but not limited to IDR requests.
- Increase scope of ownership over global R&D credits.
- Assist with the calculation, QE support and documentation of FIN 48 reserves.
- Maintain orderly documentation on the shared network to simplify information sharing with other users.
- Develop relationships with and mentor junior staff or interns.
| || |
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be requiredto complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made.This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification,professional references, education verification and professional qualificationsand memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an EqualEmployment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
Manage and coordinate internal and external resources to implement company tax savings strategies. Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns. Manages a professional staff.
Be an integral partner in Oracle*s business decisions to enhance shareholder value by providing tax-related advice globally to all business units. Develop and implement systems to compile information for various federal, state, local, and international reports. Represent the company on tax matters in government, professional, and industry associations. Performs or directs research; analysis and interpretation of federal, state, and local statutes. Manages and oversees international tax laws and regulations. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and acquisitions.
Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas of sections. Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet Corporate specifications. Maintain current knowledge of all tax laws affecting Oracle. Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. Experience with computer tax systems. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated leadership and project management skills. Experience in public accounting firm and/or high technology industry. BA/BS in Accounting or Finance preferred. CPA and or MS/MBA tax preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.