Oracle / Taleo
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Tax Analyst - Federal Income Tax - Provision and Returns
at Oracle / Taleo
Tax Analyst – Federal Income Tax – Provision and Returns
Oracle is hiring a Tax Analyst to prepare the federal income tax provision and income taxreturns.
- Prepare quarterly and annual federal tax provision.
- Prepare quarterly federal estimated taxes and annual extension calculations.
- Respond to federal tax notices.
- Ensure deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Assist with support and documentation to IDR requests.
- Increase scope of federal compliance ownership.
- Assist with the QE support and documentation of FIN 48 reserves.
- Maintain orderly documentation on the shared network to simplify information sharing with other users.
- Develop relationships with and mentor interns.
Oracle SupportsWorkplace Diversity
Compiles information for statutory reports as well as internal tax reporting. Ensure accurate and timely filing of tax returns.
Be an integral partner in Oracle*s business decisions to enhance shareholder value by providing tax-related advice globally to all business units. Assist with governmental audits, internal audits and/or fiscal recharges. Ensure company complies with worldwide statutory tax reporting specifications. Focus areas include transfer pricing and intercompany transactions. Identify international assignment tax issues for employees working in another country. Develop strategies to minimize corporate tax through use of tax laws and regulations. May be involved with tax implications of mergers and acquisitions.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation. Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures. Maintain current knowledge of all tax laws affecting Oracle. Detail oriented, analytical, and able to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment. 2 years experience in public accounting firm and/or high technology industry. CPA and or MS/MBA tax preferred.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.