Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Associate Product Line Manager
at Otter Products
- Product Management
Otter Products is currently searching for product management professional to help manage our mobile accessory product lines in Fort Collins, CO! Are you someone who enjoys being collaborative and wants to take product to the next level? In this role, you will work with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain and Customer Service to review current product health as well as assist with strategy for new products in the portfolio. If you enjoy collaborating on product lines, helping to ensure consistent execution and supporting development of category strategy, then read on!
This position may be hired as an Associate Product Line Manager or Product Line Manager depending on candidate’s experience.
About Otter Products:
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland. Our mission is simple – We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture – growing to give is at the heart of everything we do.
For more information visit otterproducts.com.
- Develop and manage business processes that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the PLM team (i.e. sales tracking, competitive analysis and packaging).
- Partner with the Sr. PLM on the management and development of new products within a business segment.
- May lead the management of a small business opportunity (<$10M annual revenue).
- Utilize expertise to help team members maintain a solid understanding of the macro market, emerging trends, competitive landscape, channel requirements and consumer insights.
- Work with the Sr. PLM to analyze the market and lead the development of future customer offerings to meet and exceed segment goals.
- Participate in the creation of market requirements documents (MRDs).
- Ensure that products align with business strategic objectives and profitability goals.
- Ensure voice of the customer feedback (end user and key channel partners) is integrated in to product plans.
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in marketing, business or related field preferred.
- MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum four years of product management and/or product marketing experience including conceiving, developing and driving innovative products is required.
- Previous experience with P&L statements preferred.
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO).