Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Partnerships Manager
at Otter Products
Otter Products is currently seeking a Global Partnerships Manager to join our team in Fort Collins, CO! In this role, you will have the opportunity to support our company by keeping us on track with the right product protecting the right device. This Otter will provide the roadmap and strategic direction to the organization while managing one or more OEM relationships (ex: Samsung, LG, Motorola, Lenovo, Microsoft, etc.). This role is critical to the success of the organization! Sound interesting? Keep reading to learn more about this role and our company!
Is variability your middle name? Whether it’s balancing between different internal partners or channel partners, jumping in between discussions regarding requirements, you won’t be bored! It’s important to have a solid understanding of business management, but more critical to have a refined ability to establish, build and maximize business relationships. You will bring industry experience and be ready to roll up your sleeves and dive into a profitable portfolio. Success is being able to develop long-lasting relationships with valuable internal and external partners. This role requires approximately 25% travel internationally and domestically.
About Otter Products:
From our founder’s garage in 1998 to the global technology leader we are today, Otter Products continues to drive growth through innovation. Our industry-leading brands, OtterBox, LifeProof and Liviri lead the way to help people do more and go more places with technology in hand. Otter Products is a global company of more than 900 Otters (employees) with offices in Fort Collins, Colo., San Diego, Calif., Hong Kong, Munich, Germany and Cork, Ireland. Our mission is simple – We Grow to Give which comes to life by way of our charitable arm, the OtterCares Foundation. From innovation and engineering to community and culture – growing to give is at the heart of everything we do.
For more information visit otterproducts.com.
- Establish and maintain original equipment manufacturer (OEM) relationships by building a network, negotiating business contracts, and driving quarterly business reviews
- Responsible for driving profitable product portfolios for OtterBox and LifeProof brands; Successfully achieve revenue and margin goals
- Know and evaluate competitive landscape to identify areas of opportunity to extend Otter Products business with our partners
- Responsible for identifying OEM device roadmaps, trends, and providing input for Otter Products product roadmap
- Coordinate with Brand Planning Manager to establish a marketing plan for appropriate product launch
- Work closely with Project Managers to keep projects on track as far as deadline and budget
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, Supply Chain, Engineering, Customer Service, Finance, Accounting, Legal, and Fulfillment teams to support OEM accounts
- Answer questions about products, availability, and product use while emphasizing product features and demonstrating technical knowledge of product development
- Collaborate with peers and internal partners to exchange best practices and share selling strategies and market information to grow Otter Products globally
- Demonstrate and build a depth of market knowledge in the wireless industry
- Establish and manage key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Represent Otter Products at tradeshows and OEM events
- Support and maintain a positive safety culture by following all safety policies and procedures and actively contributing to a safe working environment
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- Ability to speak Mandarin required.
- Minimum six years of sales or marketing work experience required.
- Ability to travel approximately 25% internationally and domestically.
- Project management experience preferred.
Otter Products is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO).