Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
VP, Treasury Sales & Services Officer -Denver, CO
at PacWest Bancorp
This position is responsible for calling on commercial clients and prospects to identify Treasury Management opportunities and to sell services to ensure that client needs are met. This position is also responsible for training branch personnel, lenders, etc. on Treasury Management Products and Services within their assigned regions in addition to working in close alignment with the regional teams to achieve desired objectives.
- Generate revenue by selling Treasury Management Services.
- Identify current and potential customer’s needs and contribute to the design and development of products to address those needs.
- Call on prospects and clients to solicit and retain depository and Treasury Management relationships within assigned area.
- Prepare proformas and assist Relationship Managers with Treasury Management proposals and Deposit Service Reviews.
- Maintain a thorough, in depth knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Coordinate Treasury Management product implementations and ongoing service with the Treasury Management Support team as well as any specific branch personnel or other departments to ensure a smooth on boarding process and ensure that customer needs are met.
- Participate in the development of pricing and marketing strategies to ensure the market competitiveness and profitability of Treasury Management products.
- Monitor trends and developments in customer’s businesses and in the financial services industry and recommend possible products and services to enhance client relationships, generate income for the Bank and retain and improve the Bank’s competitive position in the market.
- Assist in training branch personnel, lenders, relationship managers etc., in Treasury Management products to generate sales referrals.
- Requires 4-7 years of progressively responsible commercial bank sales experience.
- B.A. Degree in finance or related field and/or related work experience
- Knowledge of competitive products and services.
- Customer service and sales call experience.
- Excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Must have the analytical ability to gather and analyze data, identify pros and cons, arrive at conclusions and present recommendations clearly and concisely.