Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Job Title: Recruiter
Assigned Work Site: Centennial, CO
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Department: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
Under the direction of the Human Resources Manager on the Antarctic Support Contract, the Recruiter will be responsible for quality and timely talent acquisition in multiple functional areas. The Recruiter may be asked to work on additional selected projects within the HR department.
GENERAL DUTIES (not all-inclusive):
- Manage and coordinate multiple recruitment activities simultaneously
- Partner with Hiring Managers:
- Hold annual strategy sessions with assigned Hiring Managers to ensure agreement on how to successfully staff all assigned positions within the program guidelines
- Annually review job descriptions with relevant Hiring Managers and propose changes to HRM as needed to ensure job descriptions for assigned positions accurately reflect the on-Ice or office experience
- Provide Hiring Managers with qualified candidates for technical screening
- Partner with the Hiring Manager to determine appropriate and equitable pay for each successful candidate
- Source high quality candidates from a broad range of avenues
- Screen candidates for minimum qualifications, as well as suitability to the unique environment at the station and for the season being considered
- Inform job applicants of details such as: duties and responsibilities, compensation, benefits, schedules, and working conditions
- Maintain a high volume and high-quality pipeline of candidates under tight timelines to effectively meet hiring needs and business initiatives
- Anticipate staffing needs by overstaffing with a bench of Alternate candidates that are willing and able to deploy in the event the Primary candidate is unable to fulfill his/her full contract
- Ensure returning employees are vetted prior to extending an offer
- Present offer of employment to successful candidates
- Negotiate pay with candidates within established guidelines when necessary, and seek Senior Program Manager or Human Resources Manager input
- May be asked to take work on selected projects within the HR department
- May provide training to Hiring Managers or other HR team members on Recruiting Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports regarding the status of recruiting activities when requested
- Recommend and implement processes to improve efficiency and productivity
- Adapt to changing business priorities with flexibility
- Maintain professional composure and respect in all situations
- Maintain a safe workplace and ensure that safety is the highest priority in the workplace
- Perform other duties as required/assigned
- High school diploma required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Business Management, Industrial Relations, Organizational Behavior, or equivalent work experience preferred
- In-depth knowledge of Equal Employment Opportunity laws and regulations, along with experience training others on this topic
- Minimum of three years of experience in recruiting with at least one of those years with corporate in-house recruiting
- One year of experience with high volume, fast-paced, full life-cycle recruiting required
- One year of experience recruiting for a variety of tradespeople for assignment in remote areas preferred
- Proficient in utilizing social media, job boards, networking, and ATS, to find top talent for each requisition
- Exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently while keeping Human Resources Manager informed
- Excellent organizational and time management skills required
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff and internal customers
- US citizenship or US Permanent Resident Status is required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PAE is a drug free workplace.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 15,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.