Page Southerland Page, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Page Southerland Page, Inc
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time
At Page, we promise design that makes lives better. We’re actively seeking talented people to join an empowered employee environment. With offices in Austin, Dallas, Denver, Dubai, Houston, San Francisco and Washington DC, Page provides architecture, engineering, interiors and consulting services on large, complex projects around the world. We credit the success of our projects that build communities to the global diversity of our people’s backgrounds and experiences. By following our core values in the delivery of our services, we’ve become – and remain – a vital and respected firm. We’re seeking highly creative, committed team members to help us deliver on our promise of making lives better through design. As our market sectors and services grow, we continuously add new opportunities. Will you join us?
Seeking candidate with 7+ years’ experience,
The preferred candidate must have an ability to effectively communicate with a variety of technical, professional and managerial professionals, and he or she must be particularly suited for working in a constantly changing work environment. With an office of over 100 people, Page provides a total team environment where everyone is engaged. As part of this phenomenal team, you will have opportunities for professional growth and exciting challenges.
- Ability to forecast and organize project design development and production delivery.
- Ability to identify and address issues following protocol and procedure in order to reach the best resolution.
- Strong architecture and detailing skills and proficient in construction administrative processes.
- Proven success on projects with Client/Owner/Contractor relationships, budget, schedule, code and jurisdictional requirements.
- Experience in construction observation and on-site assistance.
- Understanding of construction processes and methods and how it impacts the project.
- Proficient REVIT
- Requires leadership to oversee team. Create construction project documents all phases in Revit.
- Self-directed with clear and succinct communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to organize project design development and production delivery
- Ability to identify and address issues following protocol and procedure in order to reach the best resolution
- Ability to successfully lead/organize a team of disciplines and consultants
- Work with governing authorities on obtaining building permits documenting code review and approvals
- Strong architect and detailing skills and proficient in construction administrative processes
- Strong understanding of construction processes and methods and how it impacts the project
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize multiple tasks and adjust work accordingly, often against fast deadlines
- Active RA license; LEED Accreditation preferred
Our firm started as a partnership between two brothers in 1898, and consecutive generations of successful leadership continue to guide its evolution and expansion.At Page, we’re all owners. We own the vision, we own the work and we’re owners in the firm through our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Owning stock in Page means you get returns on the hard work you invest in the firm. It help better prepare you for retirement and helps better prepare the firm to pass its success to the next generation.
To learn more about the firm, our benefits and additional career opportunities, go to pagethink.com.
Page is an EOE/AA/VET/IWD employer and subscribes to E-verify.