Patterson Companies, Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr SAP Functional Analyst
at Patterson Companies, Inc
- Requisition ID
- # of Openings
- Position Category
- Information Technology
- Animal Health International, Inc.
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
The Sr SAP Functional Analyst – OTC will work in a collaborative team environment. Role works closely with customers from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities to promote the use of information technology, and enable the work force to use technologies, specifically business applications, as a competitive tool. Leverages experience and skills to provide insight, vision, and direction to improve the users’ experience and success. Helps identify the skills and abilities of coworkers and business contacts to enrich the OTC team and customer experience.
- Design, create and document business process and related SAP system design for SAP
• Lead complex business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate and document business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications.
• Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and ensure that the design being applied meets Patterson design policies, principles, and standards.
• Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the change management process, including project management, communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing, cutover tasks and ongoing support.
• Support project assessments & initiation by articulating scope, risks and estimates.
• Responsible for design and configuration of specific functions that are assigned to you as an SAP OTC expert.
• Work with other functional teams to ensure components work together to meet the operational, integration, quality, and performance goals of the solution.
• Lead overall issue resolution in SAP including performing diagnostics, resolving technical integration and performance issues.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of SAP ECC SD focused on Order-to-Cash experience.
- Expert knowledge in SAP ECC SD module functional area of SAP.
- Strong understanding of the integration between SAP ECC Modules such as MM, FI, EWM, Basis, Security, etc., as well as third party applications such as Vertex or Sabrix.
- Successful use of SAP tools, debugging, logs, error messages, etc., to identify and resolve system issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record achieving results in complex situations.
- Ability to convert business needs into technical requirements.
- Good planning/project management skills.
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks to manage delivery to project timelines.
- Experience participating as a team player that plans and executes to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work environment.
- Proficiency with Office Productivity Tools, i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Experience with Vistex Modules, specifically Deals and Chargeback functionality preferred
- Awareness of the wider field of information technology and broad understanding of information systems architecture and techniques preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Patterson Companies, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.