Peak Vista Community Health Centers
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Program Support Coordinator
at Peak Vista Community Health Centers
|Title:||Program Support Coordinator|
|Locations:||3205 N. Academy|
|Category:||Administrative / Clerical / Skill Trades|
Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit healthcare organization whose mission is to provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers. We provide primary care services (medical, dental and behavioral healthcare) through 27 outpatient health centers in El Paso, Teller, Lincoln, Adams, Arapahoe, Elbert, and Kit Carson counties. We deliver care with our strong “Hospitality” culture. Our organization has over 850 employees and serves 92,000 patients in the Pikes Peak & East Central Plains region. Peak Vista is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, Inc. (AAAHC).
Job Summary (Essential Functions)
The Coordinator reports to and provides direct support to the Director of Development; Director of Communications and Director of Public Affairs to include providing administrative support for Fund Development efforts and events as assigned. The Coordinator is responsible for maintaining a fund portfolio with absolute data integrity and ensures delivery of impeccable donor services. He or she works closely with Peak Vista staff, volunteers, community organizations, and local service groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Serves as primary support person for Fund Development, Communications and Public Affairs Departments.
- Develop and maintain internal systems to manage donor information and fund raising campaign strategy.
- Process gifts and pledges in donor database system and prepare thank you letters, generate call lists and other correspondence as required.
- Support internal and external events as needed.
- Assist with mailings, thanks you letters, event invitations, etc.
- Create monthly fundraising reports and other reports as needed.
- Coordinate with Finance on reconciliation of donations.
- Administer Enterprise Zone forms, donations, reconciliation and certification.
- Manage and maintain communication and promotional materials for donor proposals and community presentations, and dignitary presentations.
- Organize and manage direct mail and online campaigns.
- Assist with cultivating new and existing prospects.
- Assist with annual giving activities, including donor recognition and fundraising events.
- Ability to follow up on outstanding pledges in appropriate manner.
- Provide administrative support to team, including calendar management.
- Plan, arrange, and schedule meetings with detailed information on the purpose, potential attendees, required meeting materials/presentations.
- Create agendas and take minutes at meetings.
- Procure office supplies as needed.
- Provide primary coverage for front desk Receptionist’s breaks, lunches and time off.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Associates Degree preferred.
Work Experience: Two years general administration experience required, donor database management preferred.
Suggested Hiring Competencies: Creativity, Customer Focus, Excellence, Planning/Organizing, Likeability, Oral and Written Communication, and Resourcefulness.
Language Ability: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Math Ability: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Spreadsheet software, Internet software; Donor and Event software programs.
Certificates and Licenses: N/A
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
*Successful candidates will complete pre-employment screening; which includes, but is not limited to a Criminal Background check. Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a drug and alcohol free workplace an an Equal Opportunity Employer.