Penn National Gaming, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Slot Service Specialist (On-Call)
at Penn National Gaming, inc.
- Job ID
- Casino Property
- AMERISTAR BLACK HAWK
- Position Type
- Casino Operations
Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Ameristar Black Hawk, we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Provides cash handling service to casino patrons.
- Responsible for assigned casino funds and proper handling of funds exchanges.
- Responds to service lights on slot machines, service calls from Dispatch, and helps all guests needing change or other assistance.
- Responsible for working dispatch as needed and following all dispatch procedures.
- Notifies appropriate Ameristar staff members to render assistance outside the scope of established responsibilities.
- Ensures that slot machines are operating properly and all procedures are executed according to company policy.
- Performs minor slot machine repairs not requiring a Slot Technician.
- Assists patrons with general questions concerning the casino.
- Complies with all company and departmental policies, procedures, and internal controls.
- Provides representation of department in specific project and company meetings.
- Maintains property cleanliness by picking up any trash or glassware according to established procedures.
- Performs all other related and compatible duties as assigned.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all company matters.
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Must have basic math skills, including the ability to count money and make change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be fluent and literate in English.
- Must have good cash handling skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to work any shift or hours as needed.
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer