Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cyber Hunt Analyst (#1008269)
- 21-Feb-2019 to 22-Jul-2019 (PST)
- Colorado Springs, CO, USA
- Full Time
- Cyber Security
PeopleTec is currently seeking a Cyber Hunt Analyst to support our Colorado Springs, CO location.
- Must have direct experience with deployment of Unified Threat Management (UTM) platforms and underlying technologies including Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), vulnerability assessment frameworks, infrastructure detection and discovery techniques, configuration and deployment of Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems (IDS / IPS), host-based and network-based firewalls, host-based and network-based forensics frameworks, and utilization of penetration testing techniques and tools to activity secure organizational assets.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly present and communicate technical approaches and findings.
- Travel: -/+ 5%
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- An active U.S. Top Secret/SCI clearance is required to perform this work. Candidates are required to have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance upon hire, and the ability to maintain this level of clearance during their employment.
A completed Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Security, Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or similar technical field and 2+ years of experience. 4+ years of relevant cyber security experience can be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Previous experience with DoD security requirements.
- GCIH, CISSP, OSCP, GPEN, and CEH certification.
- Experience with cyber hunt tools such as Cobalt Blue, Endgame, SPLUNK, Wireshark.
PeopleTec, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in its job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may use the following email address, HR@peopletec.com and/or phone number (256.319.3800) to contact us about your interest in employment with PeopleTec, Inc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, genetic information, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. PeopleTec, Inc. participates in E-Verify.