Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Quality Lead
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Technology Experts - Technical Consultant
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Data Quality Lead in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will join our consulting team to implement state of the art data management solutions for clients in the greater Denver area. The immediate project need is for a Data Quality Lead to guide Perficient consultants and client stakeholders on a data governance and data quality assessment.
As a Data Quality Lead you will lead and participate in all aspects of the data management lifecycle, which includes strategy/assessment work and project implementation work related to Data Governance and Data Quality.
- Provides thought leadership and project oversight for data quality roadmap and implementation activities
- Responsible for a Data Quality Roadmap
- Leads and mentors Data Quality Analysts
- Provides subject matter expertise for Informatica Data Quality including profiles, scorecards, and IDQ Developer tooling
- Scopes, sizes, and manages data quality implementation efforts and reports status accordingly
- Focused on Data Quality Roadmap including prior artifact review
- Roadmap development for initial manual processes for data quality issue management and data quality rules development
- Drives the tactical data quality execution work stream
Ideal candidates will have experience leading data quality assessment and project implementation work, will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and will be strong problem solvers. We seek candidates with the following skills:
- 10+ years of professional experience on Informatica platform.
- 8+ years of professional experience on Informatica Data Quality.
- 5+ years of experience working with data governance
- At least 3 project implementations that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimize) of Informatica Data Quality is a MUST.
- Experience with the following:
- Identify gaps in current methodology of DQ program
- Build DQ rules using Informatica IDQ tool stack
- Work with application team to onboard IDQ ID’s for access
- Work with Application team to identify the data lineage using Metadata Manager
- Assess current Installation and domain configuration
- Capture existing server capacity to assess future demand of resources
- Recommend best practices around IDQ Development, Process, and Automation
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders--dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Strong communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
In addition to the required skills, the ideal candidate will have one or more of the following preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.