Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lead SQL / Data Warehouse Developer
at Perficient, inc.
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Technology Experts - Technical Consultant
At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Lead SQL / Data Warehouse Developer in Denver, CO. The ideal candidate will join our consulting team to implement state of the art data and analytics solutions for clients in the greater Denver area. The immediate project need is for a Lead SQL / Data Warehouse Developer to guide Perficient and client SQL developers in the development and optimization of an enterprise data warehouse using SQL Server and SSIS.
As a Lead SQL / Data Warehouse Developer you will lead and participate in all aspects of the data integration and data warehouse development lifecycle, which includes estimating effort, technical architecture and design, implementation, documentation, testing, and deployment.
- Lead the technical delivery of a data warehouse and integration project.
- Assist with data profiling and source-to-target maps to refine technical requirements.
- Lead the efforts to cleanse and transform data from multiple source systems.
- Design and develop ETL processes to move data into an enterprise data warehouse.
- Serve as a technical lead and mentor. Provide technical support and leadership in the development and continual improvement of our client services.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels from Perficient and client organizations.
Ideal candidates will have experience building enterprise grade data warehouse and integration solutions using the Microsoft BI Stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), will have excellent interpersonal and communications skills, and will be strong problem solvers. We seek candidates with the following skills:
- 5+ years of hands-on development experience using MS SQL Server Integration Service (SSIS) to integrate complex data integration processes.
- Experience designing and developing SSAS cubes and writing T-SQL including stored procedures.
- Knowledge of dimensional model design, development, implementation and performance tuning.
- Heavy design and development experience with data warehouses and large databases.
- Skilled problem solvers with the desire and proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Flexible and adaptable attitude, disciplined to manage multiple responsibilities and adjust to varied environments.
- Future technology leaders--dynamic individuals energized by fast paced personal and professional growth.
- Strong communicators who can explain and present concepts to technical and non-technical audiences alike, including high level decision makers.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical documents.
In addition to the required skills, the ideal candidate will have one or more of the following preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Solid foundation in Computer Science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Development experience in SSRS and/or BI tools, such as Power BI.
- Client facing or consulting experience highly preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.