Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ASSISTANT CASINO MANAGER
at Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk, CO
- Position Type
Be the Best You
At PNK, we are guided by our team member promise - Be the Best You. Through this promise we strive to support our team members in living their best lives by offering them challenging and rewarding work, a competitive benefits package and opportunities to build lasting relationships.
Stepping into Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is like entering a landmark mountain lodge in one of the West’s best-loved National Parks. Set in the Rocky Mountains, this modern casino hotel is 1.4 miles from Central City Opera, 8 miles from the tours at Argo Gold Mine and Mill, and 10 miles from I-70. With its soaring ceilings, timber beams and massive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces, this two-story casino has a rustic elegance. Ameristar Black Hawk also boasts a luxury full-service hotel with 536 well-appointed rooms including 64 luxurious suites, a roof-top pool and full-service ARA Day Spa.
Ameristar Black Hawk
111 Richman Street, PO Box 45
Black Hawk, CO 80422
Provides cashiering and slot machine services for patrons of the casino, provides transaction verification, assistance and oversight to Slot Attendants and table games and poker to ensure excellent guest service and full compliance with Ameristar Casino, Inc. policies, internal controls and State Gaming Commission regulations at all times.
· Adhere to established department and property policies and procedures regarding guest service standards
· Must maintain the strictest confidence of any and all confidential information disclosed by a Pinnacle Entertainment entity
· Ensure that the cage operation is managed within the policies and procedures established by management, Internal Audit and Colorado Gaming regulations
· Recommend to Cage Manager new operational policies and procedures for cage operations
· Track daily variances and attendance for all cage Team Members
· Provide leadership to all cage Team Members
· Will be required to be on-call 24 hours/seven days a week
· Ensure accountability of cage funds
· Schedule staff based on business demands (Supervisory and Team Members)
· Ensure that access to the cage areas is by authorized personnel only and that sensitive keys are properly controlled
· Assist in approving Team Member work schedules and other personnel related functions such as hiring, transferring, terminating and training
· Maintain communication with other departments, Team Members and guests to ensure positive experiences
· Make a positive contribution to the development of cage Team Members and the department as a whole
· Coach, monitor and develop the supervisory staff, and Team Members for improved performance
· Issue timely performance evaluations on subordinates and offer clear guidelines and resources to achieve goals
· Responsible for the movement and protection of company funds. This includes repeated lifting of up to 35 lbs and pushing/pulling a cart
- Strong problem solving, mediation, coaching, and consulting skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledgeable of applicable federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Office.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- 1 year slot experience preferred.
- 1 year Supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License.