Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HEAVY DUTY CLEANER
at Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk, CO
- Food & Beverage
- Position Type
- Starting Pay Rate
- USD $13.90/Hr.
What would I be doing?
Primary focus will be on facilitating through the Executive Steward/Chef the overall cleaning and sanitation of the Kitchen outlets. Prepare outlets to a standard to pass all kitchen sanitation inspections standards.
Position reports to Kitchen Steward Supervisor and Executive Steward
Delivers superior internal and external guest service the Pinnacle Way by ensuring every interaction includes our Six Core Service Standards (Look sharp, smile and greet the guest; Be friendly, polite and use courteous language; Provide especially timely and knowledgeable service and then some; Always find solutions to guests’ problems; Use the guest’s name when appropriate; Thank the guest and invite him or her back.); and work harmoniously with fellow team members.
- Maintain sanitation levels.
- Ability to comprehend product labeling instructions to enable the safe application of products.
- Ensure the cleanliness of all floors, walls, stove lines, hoods, drains, ceilings, vents and all kitchen equipment used in the preparation of food products.
- Ensure “Wet Floor” signs and other markers are used.
- Make sure to use the proper equipment necessary for the job (gloves, goggles, chemicals, etc.). Proper chemical usage and safety applications.
- Ensure that all equipment functions properly.
- Always conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- Assist in training new kitchen workers in all aspects of safety.
- Maintain the levels and standards of cleanliness and safety set by Pinnacle and the Health Department.
- Perform related duties and responsibilities as required.
What are we looking for?
- Completion of high school education or equivalent.
- One (1) year of kitchen cleaning experience required.
- Possession of, and ability to obtain and maintain a valid drivers and Colorado Gaming License.
- Must successfully pass background check
- Must successfully pass an alcohol and drug screening
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age
- Flexible to work any day, any shift. This is primarily a Graveyard positions.
- Familiar with the handling of cleaning chemicals and compounds: familiar with cleaning of all types of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to successfully complete the Serve Safe training class
What would it be like to work at this property?
Stepping into Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is like entering a landmark mountain lodge in one of the West’s best-loved National Parks. Set in the Rocky Mountains, this modern casino hotel is 1.4 miles from Central City Opera, 8 miles from the tours at Argo Gold Mine and Mill, and 10 miles from I-70. With its soaring ceilings, timber beams and massive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces, this two-story casino has a rustic elegance. Ameristar Black Hawk also boasts a luxury full-service hotel with 536 well-appointed rooms including 64 luxurious suites, a roof-top pool and full-service ARA Day Spa.
Ameristar Black Hawk
111 Richman Street, PO Box 45
Black Hawk, CO 80422