Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
REVENUE AUDITOR I
at Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk, CO
- Internal Audit
- Position Type
What would I be doing?
This is an entry-level, hourly finance role within the Ameristar Black Hawk Financial Revenue Audit department. The Revenue Auditor performs audits as assigned which includes, but is not limited to, table games revenue, slots revenue, hotel revenue, food and beverage revenue, Cage and kiosk activity, and any future revenue generating outlet, as well as maintain compliance with company and regulatory procedures. This team member must maintain a clear understanding of the audits and completes them within standardized time frames andm ust be able to cross train in all audits. This team member must be able to work with the appropriate departments with the goal of enhancing their ability to minimize errors.
- Completes audits as assigned.
- Prepare exception reports for instances of non-compliance with operational practices. Then engage Team Members to train them appropriately to mitigate future occurrences.
- Prepare journal entries to record daily revenue and/or cashier activity.
- Prepare and accumulate information used to prepare the Daily Operating Report.
- Thorough knowledge of ICMP’s with respect to job duties and an ability to explain them to others.
What are we looking for?
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Fully competent in Microsoft Excel.
- 10- key calculator skills required
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Completion of introductory college or high school level accounting courses highly preferred.
- At least 6 months previous audit, accounting or cashier experience preferred.
- Able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
What would it be like to work at this property?
Stepping into Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is like entering a landmark mountain lodge in one of the West’s best-loved National Parks. Set in the Rocky Mountains, this modern casino hotel is 1.4 miles from Central City Opera, 8 miles from the tours at Argo Gold Mine and Mill, and 10 miles from I-70. With its soaring ceilings, timber beams and massive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces, this two-story casino has a rustic elegance. Ameristar Black Hawk also boasts a luxury full-service hotel with 536 well-appointed rooms including 64 luxurious suites, a roof-top pool and full-service ARA Day Spa.
Ameristar Black Hawk
111 Richman Street, PO Box 45
Black Hawk, CO 80422