Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Pinnacle Entertainment Inc.
- Requisition ID
- Ameristar Casino Resort Spa - Black Hawk, CO
- Position Type
- Starting Pay Rate
- USD $15.50/Hr.
What would I be doing?
Responsible for the physical and video surveillance of the activities of guests and team members in all areas of the property.
- Maintains surveillance watch in designated area and activities.
- Records any irregular activity as required.
- Physical and video surveillance of the activities of customers and employees in all gaming and money handling areas.
- Report verbally and in writing any violations of Gaming, company policy and procedures and any safety considerations to the appropriate supervisor or manager.
- Reports and offer solution to any area of vulnerability to loss from internal or external sources.
- Maintains thorough knowledge Gaming Regulations, company policy and other department procedures.
- Maintains compliance with Surveillance Department procedures and company policy.
- Work on special projects and investigations as assigned by Surveillance Shift supervisor.
- Maintain strict confidence regarding company matters.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures regarding customer service standards.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, holidays and fluctuating days off.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Background in video or electronics desirable.
- Casino and support service experience desirable.
- Must obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License.
- Ability to sustain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Must be able to sit 100% of shift
- Vision correctable to 20/20 with normal color acuity.
- Must pass a basic surveillance aptitude test gauging math skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of casino games and casino operations preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of casino cheating, scams, card counting and player evaluations preferred.
What would it be like to work at this property?
Stepping into Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk is like entering a landmark mountain lodge in one of the West’s best-loved National Parks. Set in the Rocky Mountains, this modern casino hotel is 1.4 miles from Central City Opera, 8 miles from the tours at Argo Gold Mine and Mill, and 10 miles from I-70. With its soaring ceilings, timber beams and massive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces, this two-story casino has a rustic elegance. Ameristar Black Hawk also boasts a luxury full-service hotel with 536 well-appointed rooms including 64 luxurious suites, a roof-top pool and full-service ARA Day Spa.
Ameristar Black Hawk
111 Richman Street, PO Box 45
Black Hawk, CO 80422