Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at PK Management
PK Management LLC, a leading property management company in the multi-housing industry, has an opening for fulltime Compliance Specialist (Strong Compliance and LIHTC experience REQUIRED). We are seeking self-motivated and career-minded individuals to join our team. Professional and friendly work environment. Great benefits including health, life, vacation and 401K! Equal Opportunity Employer.
A Compliance Specialist is responsible for all compliance aspects of the properties within a specified area while maintaining all duties of home property. Results are achieved by facilitating the optimum performance of the properties in the area of compliance management with all applicable laws and company policies. This position operates within and contributes to an environment in compliance with HUD, PK Management, Fair Housing laws and Equal Employment Opportunity.
• Implement and support policies, procedures and industry business practices
• Administer file audits to ensure compliance with PK and HUD policies.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are met.
• Completion of internal training for affordable housing: One-Site – Navigation of Waitlists, Certifications and Charges, Move-outs.
- Review the need for any corrections to certifications and approve or deny process (Managers will not be allowed to process any IR or any type of Correction without written APPROVAL (via email)
- Assist property manager with preparing for annual MOR
- Ensure that property is generating and maintaining ALL required EIV reports
- Complete EIV Questionnaire
- Review and ensure accuracy of the MOR Book
- Attend MOR
- Assist/oversee any correction, if necessary
- Assist in gathering any documentation needed for MOR response
- Work with manager and write initial response and submit response and documentation to Regional for final review.
- Other responsibilities as assigned/needed.
Essential Skills and Abilities
Administrative Skills – data entry, filing, answering phones, familiarity with legal aspects/fair housing laws, familiarity with company policies and procedures and HUD Compliance.
Work will be typically performed at your home properties office environment. Minimal traveling will be involved. Travel will become necessary when attending on site Management and Occupancy Reviews.
With more than 136 properties throughout 20 states nationwide, PK Management is a proud partner in affordable housing options and resources that support the health and happiness of each resident we serve. From management and maintenance to service and sales support, PK Management is always seeking new talent with experience in Section 8 and/or tax credit.
Winner of the “Leadership & Affordable Housing Award” from EnergyStar and recipient of awards for “Communities of Quality” (NAHMA) and “Excellence in Multicultural Aging” (American Society on Aging), PK Management enjoys tremendous industry recognition for our efforts to support a nationwide community of thriving, successful residents. We are currently hiring for a variety of key positions throughout our organization, including:
- Property Managers
- HVAC Technicians
- Leasing Agents
- Office Assistants
- Maintenance Technicians
- Social Service Coordinators
- Maintenance Supervisors
PK Management employees enjoy a wealth of benefits that prioritize their personal and professional wellbeing – including comprehensive health insurance, generous paid time off, retirement savings, wellness rewards, and continuous career development support.
Ready to learn more about our winning team? Join the PK Management Talent Network today and check out our current opportunities near you!
What is a Talent Network?
Education: High School Diploma/GED required; some college beneficial
Work Experience: 3-5 years of experience required
Licenses/Certifications: NCHM or Quadel COS (required for Affordable Housing), NAHMA Certification (beneficial), real estate license (beneficial), and valid driver’s license with insurance is required.