|Company Description |
Our client provides Communications Infrastructure services, including fiber and bandwidth connectivity, colocation and cloud services to the world’s leading businesses. In addition to high-capacity dark fiber, wavelength, Ethernet and other connectivity solutions, Our client offers colocation and cloud services in its carrier-neutral data centers. Our client provides clients with flexible, customized solutions and self-service through Tranzact, an innovative online platform for managing and purchasing bandwidth and services.
Develop customer relationships and drive sales of Bandwidth Infrastructure to large enterprise companies. Achieve sales and revenue growth targets through consistent account management activities as well as acquiring new accounts. Ensures team meets monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals through aggressive prospecting and selling. A demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment is key to this role.
- Lead a team to generate sales revenue by actively promoting products and services to targeted account base.
- Present proposals and manage customers though the sales process.
- Maintain current business relationships with customers, securing existing revenue on long term commitments
- Apply knowledge of customers, industry and services to achieve revenue objectives.
- Identify, initiate contact with and qualify potential customers.
- Track, analyze and report on sales performance and activities in the CRM tool and other reporting tools.
- Coordinate closely with other departments to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and revenue objectives met.
- Collaboratively work as a part of a team while concurrently performing as an individual with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from four-year College; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience solution selling into large Accounts
- Demonstrated success & consistency in achieving targeted sales goal
- Exceptional customer service and relationship building / maintaining skills
- Thorough understanding of account management & the strategic selling process
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus
- Complete understanding of Our client’s value proposition, products and services such as Ethernet, OC-N, IP transport, Dark Fiber, custom access and colocation
- Base Salary in the 100’s, $225,000 OTE
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Stock Option (to vest in 15 months)
- Full Benefits
- Can work remote or out of a local office