Plus One Health Management, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Plus One Health Management, Inc.
We are currently seeking a professional and skilled Nail Technician to work at a luxury spa located in Black Hawk, Co.
- Provide exceptional customer service and spa services while ensuring a comfortable and relaxing guest experience.
- Assess the condition of clients’ hands and/or feet to provide unique, professional nail, hand, and foot treatments in accordance with accepted certification practices.
- Demonstrate and sell spa products.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area ensuring it is presentable and stocked after each shift.
- Must be open to a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Maintain current local Nail Technician registration, certification and/or licensure.
- Minimum one year experience as a nail technician, manicurist, or related occupation.
- Must have specific training in nail care including but not limited to the application of nail tips/extensions, acrylic, gel, hand/nail treatments and Paraffin treatments as well as light body massage techniques.
- Knowledge of industry with the customer skills to network, engage, and interact with all clients, guests, and participants.
Plus One, an Optum company (internally known as On-Site Services), ignites employee activation in health ownership and drives engagement in health and wellness programs through four of the most common health goals: move more, eat better, be safer and be mindful. Our services are located at the employer’s worksite, and our local presence positions us to build trusting relationships, nurture emotional commitments and discover employee aspirations, with our on-site staff serving as program educators. Our services cater to populations within the corporate, government and education fields, and our on-site capabilities include fitness, nutrition, ergonomics, coaching and health promotion. Join the Plus One team and you'll have opportunities to drive bold change and achieve excellence. Ask any of our fitness and wellness professionals and they'll tell you that working with Plus One is the most rewarding experience they have had in their careers. This is a place where you can stay ahead as you do your life's best work.
Perks of Working at Plus One, an Optum Company:
- Competitive compensation, with opportunities for career growth nationwide
- Health and life insurance for eligible team members
- Disability and voluntary benefits for eligible team members
- Paid time off for eligible team members
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Access to state of the art facilities with functional training areas and top-of-the line strength and cardio equipment
- Continuous internal growth and career development with free continuing education opportunities and credits
- Complimentary CPR/AED re-certification
- Exclusive company discounts on select services, products, conferences and events
- Qualified transportation and parking benefit
Plus One, an Optum company, is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit one of our clubs, our website www.plusone.com or our Facebook and LinkedIn pages.