Ply Gem industries
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ply Gem industries
- Job ID
- # Positions
The Installation Coordinator assists management, installation, and accounting in a turn-key installation operation of manufactured stone and stone related products.
- Answer and direct in-coming calls in a friendly, professional manner.
- Welcome and direct showroom customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Coordinate office administration services, which may include clerical and support services, printing, mail distribution and messenger services, facility maintenance, equipment maintenance, supplies, vendors, and security.
- Respond to customers’ needs providing timely feedback regarding all scheduling and related issues.
- Maintain all job files and database systems supporting the installation and inventory process.
- Provide oversight of field measurements and verify installation of production in accordance with work order specifications.
- Provide work order (tickets), extra work orders, back charges, sign offs, and other paperwork and instructions to others for all installation jobs.
- Provide input to installation and production teams in response to installation orders, completion of warranty work, and time-sensitive issues; including material need.
- Organize and maintain all sales proposals and customer plan data on company shared drive.
- Manage direct delivery activities (including inter-company transfers) to achieve optimum utilization of resources (labor, trucks, product).
- Track installation payroll, order entry, invoicing, accounts receivable, and accounts payable.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
B.S/B.A. Degree in related field and 3 to 5 years industry experience in Construction Project Management or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred. Previous experience with stone veneer or masonry highly desired.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and maintain constructive working relationships.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with management, colleagues and individuals inside and outside the Company.
- Basic skills in 10-key calculator, computer software and data entry.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time in a productive manner.
- Ability to follow and execute detailed instructions.
- Ability to perform work involving written and numeric data and to make arithmetic calculations rapidly and accurately.
- Ability to function effectively under heavy workload during peak periods and to meet strict deadlines on a continuing basis.
- Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- May be required to work evenings and/or weekends.
- Involves sitting for extended periods.
- Must complete work in a limited period and in limited space.