Power Equipment Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC - FIELD
at Power Equipment Company
- Denver, CO, USA
- Very Competitive + Sign-On Bonus
- Full Time
Since 1936 Power Equipment Company (PECO) has been a distributor of heavy construction and aggregate equipment serving the construction, mining and aggregate industries in multiple locations. PECO is looking for an experienced Field Service Heavy Equipment Mechanic to support our Service Operations in Denver, CO All locations provide equipment rentals and sales as well as complete parts and service support for all of our product lines. We pride ourselves in our commitment to our customers and are dedicated to supporting your equipment now and in the future in order to guarantee your success.
The ideal candidate would have extensive knowledge and skills in all areas of heavy equipment repair. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic must be safety conscious, hardworking individual with great communication skills and the ability to follow direction.
*** GUARANTEED SIGN-ON BONUS! ***
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Utilize great technical skill to perform hydraulic and electronic tests, also using computer programming for diagnostics and parameter settings
- Skill in the use of a variety of diagnostic testing and tuning equipment
- Ability to diagnose mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic malfunctions
- Analyze and utilize schematic diagrams and technical manuals
- Utilize strong organizational and customer service skills to order parts and provide quotes for clients
- Keeps abreast of all changes in various models of equipment sold and serviced by the distributors
- Takes advantage of all opportunities to attend schools and training sessions in order to upgrade technical competence
- High School diploma; Trade School or other experience preferred
- Experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician required, Volvo experience a plus
- Must have own tools
- Must be able to work overtime as needed
- Have excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to sit, stoop, kneel, push, climb, move, reach and work overhead, lift up to 60 lbs. and work in all weather conditions
- Must have valid Class A Driver's License, clean MVR
- Open to ongoing training, both internal and from our vendor partners
The work schedule is typically Monday - Friday, and is dependent on supporting our customers' needs.
Selected candidates must obtain a DOT Medical Certification, and are subject to a WorkSTEPs physical, DOT drug screen and background check including MVR. A Class A CDL is required.
Power Equipment offers competitive pay and comprehensive benefits to include: *** GUARANTEED SIGN-ON BONUS! *** Health, Dental. Life Insurance and AD&D, Disability Insurance, HSA/FSA, 401(k) + Company Match, Paid Holidays and generous Paid Time Off.
Power Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit us at: www.power-equip.com