Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Production Tech - Loveland
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18003161
Categories: IT - Computer Services & Support, Manufacturing/Production, Healthcare - Support Services
Under the close direction of experienced technicians and management, the Production Technician will be responsible for a variety of complex operations and duties in an air separation production environment. The Production Technician must know when to call other specialists when more serious malfunctions occur, and also measures and records various data associated with operating equipment. Responsibilities/duties are typically more focused and routine at this level.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Proactively monitoring equipment to ensure it remains safe, efficient and in stable operation
- Keeping the plant management informed of deviations in the operational process
- Adjusting controls in response to changes in operational conditions
- Monitor all available pressure/temperature indications, etc. that might indicate an abnormality
- Understand and comply with critical safety parameters and procedures
- Perform formal rounds on a daily basis
- Ensuring all necessary production logs and records are properly maintained and filed
- Diligently study and adhere to all external and internal regulatory stipulations
- Control the processes utilizing established SOPs to maintain operational consistency and reliability and get approval should the need to deviate from these procedures occur
- Periodically oversee contractors to ensure safe maintenance activities are carried out
- Responsible for housekeeping activities in plant and control room
- Fully leverage existing management systems currently in place to meet or exceed safety, environmental, and reliability goals
- Effectively communicating with other on site technicians and plant manager to communicate any areas of concern regarding the facility
- Able to interpret drawings and vendor manuals in order to understand operating and maintenance requirements
- Participate in turnaround activities including lock out tag out
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma/GED is required
Minimum 3 years experience working in a production/manufacturing and/or plant environment is required.
12 hour shifts with 36 and 48 hour alternating weeks is required.
Working extended hours and/or weekends and holidays is required.